THE NEW ENERGYSENS INTELLIGENT ENERGY SENSOR – EASILY RETROFITTED ENERGY LOGGING
The task of logging energy and is becoming more and more complex, because companies are experiencing an increasing desire for considerably more consumption-related data, in order to make processes more transparent and efficient. The installation of energy logging after the system is already up and running is an especially great challenge in this respect. In particular where space is limited, conventional logging systems such as meters can no longer be installed under these circumstances. And this is precisely where the ENERGYSENS intelligent energy sensor comes in – with minimal space requirements and easy installation.
Energy, power, current, voltage and frequency can be measured at individual consuming devices in low-voltage systems with the ENERGYSENS intelligent sensor system. You can thus effectively manage consumers and quickly implement corrective measures within the framework of an energy management system for the improvement of energy efficiency or the minimization of downtime by means of preventive maintenance.
ENERGYSENS | ES
your distributor / control cabinet
function right off the bat
MORE COST EFFECTIVE
quality made in Germany
with a great variety of systems
CALIBRATED, RELIABLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE ENERGY LOGGING
- The modular system consists of the ENERGYSENS | COM basic module and up to 10 sensors, e.g. ENERGYSENS | ES4003.
- The sensors, in turn, have multiple measuring points by means of which power can be measured for individual consuming devices.
- The system can be expanded or changed at any time. Up to 120 measuring points can thus be integrated into the system via a single communication unit.
TRUE POWER MEASUREMENT
- The high-speed bus system makes it possible to ascertain power values thanks to individual allocation of voltage to each separate current measuring point.
- The sensors are mounted in just a few simple steps.
- Fast installation of the basic module on 35 mm top-hat rail in any desired mounting position with diverse options.
- Flexible communication and remote read-out via integrated interface.
- Diverse connection options via Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU.
- Free configuration tool for rapid integration into any system environment – even without programming knowledge.
UNIVERSALDifferent sensor variants with 3 or 12 measuring points. Nominal current is 40 A or 80 A.
MINIMAL SPACE REQUIREMENTAll measuring technology united into an extremely small space – its low height is especially advantageous.
INTERFACESIntegration into any system is possible thanks to the universal Modbus interface (TCP/RTU).
TRANSPARENCYTransparence is the basis for all improvements in efficiency. Warnings concerning overloads before major damage occurs
RETROFITTINGEasy to retrofit energy logging, directly within existing systems even where space is limited
INTRINSIC CONSUMPTIONVery low intrinsic consumption as compared with other measuring systems
ECS – THE SMART WAY TO COST CONTROL
Together with the multifunctional SMARTCONTROL data logger, ENERGYMID energy meters serve as the basis for an energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001. ENERGYSENS expands the ECS system to include a simple retrofitting solution.Evaluation is conducted simply and reliably by means of SMARTCOLLECT data management software.
SMARTCOLLECT acquires measured data of the most varied devices in an easy manner and stores the same in an open SQL database. The software offers basic functionalities for data analysis and for easy energy monitoring. Acquired data may be combined in reports, stored or automatically forwarded. Further extension stages also acquire and visualise system quality data and include it in an EN50160 report. The SCADA module permits the comprehensive graphical visualisation of plant, processes and procedures.